Care for your Leather
We use only the best leather, made to stand the test of time and age gracefully when you start using it. Our leather goods deserve to be treated with care. Leather Goods should be maintained regularly to ensure its softness and suppleness. Leather can be cleaned and restored with leather care products and with some tips.
We recommend conditioning your leather at a minimum of every 6 months. Condition your leather whenever your product feels less supple, dull or faded. It is like our skin as soon as it feels dry, it needs to be moisturised.
Some Tips :
- Don’t wash your leather goods.
- Avoid cleaning your products with alcohol or other mineral spirits.
- Store Leather Goods properly when not in use; keep away from direct sunlight as sunlight fades and dries the leather.
- If leather gets wet, use thick hand towel to absorb as much water as possible and then air dry it. Using heat will completely change its chemical structure.
- Extreme heat will cause leather grain to peel away, where freezing temperatures will crack the grain excessively.
Reducing Scratches & Spots
It is very common for leather to get scratches and spots with normal use over time. Leather is organic material so it difficult to truly repair leather. The transformation in its color defines the quality of leather and signifies its inherent beauty.
- Use Leather wax and apply gently with dry cotton cloth in circular motion and let it dry to remove the scratches.
- Remove spots as soon as they appear; don’t let it sit on the leather too long.
- Use wet wipe and put your hand on the opposite side of the stain and wipe away. Do not use wipes which contain alcohol, dyes or fragrance.
- Do not give too much of pressure while removing the spot, it might discolour the leather. Put gentle pressure.